How To Order From Displays by Area Exhibits:
First, we recommend you view this site on a desktop computer rather than a mobile device. This will provide you with the best possible viewing experience to shop our products.
Thank you for choosing us as your display supplier! Please review these important order instructions.
Ordering display materials is a very specialized process. The goal is to always ensure you get exactly what you want within the required time limit you personally have for your next event. Though ordering online these days is a very simple and easy procedure, we nevertheless recommend you follow these guidelines. Exhibit materials require certain levels of "production" that are not "off the shelf" items. Each product on this site has a required time of production as well as a process to generate any supporting materials before it ships. Therefore, the closer you follow our guide here, the better we may serve you.
You must be a registered user to purchase from this site. Registration is FREE, open to all, and only takes a few moments. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER WITH DISPLAYS BY AREA EXHIBITS.
1. After selecting a product that you wish to purchase please be sure that, if it has printed graphics, you already have your graphic design files ready to upload upon completion of your processed order. It is imperitave that we have your graphic files immediately to ensure timely production schedules. Any order placed online at this web site that includes printed graphics and does not have graphic files uploaded within 30 days will be cancelled and your payment refunded (minus credit card processing fees).
2. Orders that require deferred shipment dates are not acceptable (except for our NextGen carpet). We will produce and ship your order under standard listed timelines assuming we have all necessary graphic elements to complete such orders.
3. All products listed on this web site are priced to buy "as is" without substitutions. We have worked very hard to bring you a selection that is wide in both value and variety. Therefore, please do not request alterations to products shown here. Should you have a need for a custom configuration, please reach out to us at our parent site www.area-db.com for custom order options.
4. Please do not order online if your timing is extremely tight. Though we list production times for every product, we cannot guarantee that timing exactly. Our suggestion is to PLAN AHEAD so you have plenty of time to prepare your graphics, place your order, and receive the finished material with time to review before you need to ship to your event.
5. One line of products on our site is specifically prepared for shipping directly to your Advance Warehouse location. This is our NexGen Carpet Freight Kit material. We are happy to "hold" orders for this item until the shipping meets your dates. But, be sure you have your Advance Warehouse information ready at time of order placement, including full address and receiving date window, so we can be sure you get your material on time.
6. Our graphic requirements are listed here and must be followed, along with using any templates associated with your product. Any graphic files supplied by your designer(s) that do not meet our requirements will be rejected and may delay your order delivery. If you do not fully understand the requirements or templates, or do not have access to a designer that can provide such material, please contact us for options. We can offer graphic design services depending on timing and availability for a fee. Graphic design is $85 per hour and will be billed separately from your order. Contact us "before you place your online order" if this applies to you.
7. It is important that you supply correct contact information when you place your order. We may have immediate follow up questions after your order is received and will attempt to contact you should that be necessary. Be sure you also watch your email "spam folders" in case any messages we send to you are not lost as spam filters are unpredictable. If you can, please white list emails from the following domains for your spam protection: "displaysbyareaexhibits.com" and "area-db.com".
8. If there is a product you require that you do not see listed here, but saw elsewhere and is display oriented, we most likely can get it for you. Therefore, let us know if there is something you would like to order from us along with your other items.
9. You will receive a PDF email proof of your graphic related order within 24 hours of submission. Again, be sure you are watching your spam filters so nothing is missed. No graphic related orders will go to final production until you confirm that the PDF proof is correct.
Thank you for choosing Displays by Area Exhibits! We look forward to working with you to provide the best exhibit solutions available.
Our terms and conditions can be viewed here.